Registration for courses
Winter semester 2022 online registration: June 13 – August 30, 2022
- Procedure of the registration – read these information carefully!
- Registration step-by-step (online)
- Enrolment runs step-by-step (online)
- Time schedule of the registration and enrolment WS 2022
- Compulsory courses – WS 2022
- Optional Courses WS 2022
Diploma thesis seminar 22F501 – student is requested to register for a slot of a supervisor´s department (i.e. Mrs. Lhotakova and Mr. Tauser KMP 11.00-12.30; Mr. Bolotov KMEV 14.30-16.00).
Diploma thesis seminar will be taught virtually, you will follow requirements of the course, instructions, tasks and projects on the long distance. You can meet your supervisor in scheduled times or during official consulting hours.
Here you have translated notes to choose a proper seminar.
Registration of the Minor Field Comprehensive exam (2BP), the major state exam (IB3_1) and the defence of the master thesis (IB3_2) is made via the Extra-sem. courses registration in the semester when the exam/defence is planned!
It is not possible to register the final exams in the registration & enrolment period. Detailed information to the Registration is provided by the IB office in due time.
Double degree students coming to the IB program will register the courses according to the sent study plan. They study courses from all groups – hP, hV, hJ, sP, sV. In case of any question contact Mrs. Krejci.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE REGISTRATION OF THE INTENSIVE COURSES:
- check carefully the time table of the course which is inserted in the section NOTE
- you should manage your registration of the intensive courses carefully – you shouldn´t miss the courses with regular time table often due to the participation in the intensive course!
It can be an exception 1-2x per semester and you have to apologize directly to the teacher!
- the attendance in the intensive courses is compulsory in the whole period of the course!
Help throughout the registration procedure – contact Mrs. Ivana Krejci.
IB study plan sample of the 2 year study program may help you in your registration.