International Business program offers to the students the basic literature to the compulsory courses.
How to borrow the books:
- make a registration in the University library – located in the mezzanine of the Old building
- come to the IB office with your ID card
- choose a book/s
- the chosen books will be registered in the library database
- the borrowed books will be seen in the InSIS database
- you will be warned via email when the date to return books is approaching
When and where to borrow/return the books *):
Open: office hours of Mrs. Krejci
Location: IB office, RB 524.
We have also magazine The Economist available in our library.
*) return the books directly to the University library if the IB office is closed