Information for selected students
Information for selected/accepted students -Double degree and Exchange semester abroad
All information about your study abroad administrative steps find at the web of the VSE International Office -> Going on Exchange. Please, read information, instructions and requirements carefully and follow it!!!
Students going abroad for double degree and exchange have a special presentation with the administrative information, requirements, instructions to the study abroad.
Presentation for students going for study abroad in the academic year 2023/2024 took the place on March 30, 2023.
Duties BEFORE mobility
Learning Agreements for Erasmus+ program and overseas countries and other useful documents find here.
- Learning Agreement – students going for Double degree are requested to fill in the Table A (courses at the host university) according to the pre-agreed study plan in a particular program; see the section Double degree. Students must complete pre-agreed plan with the requested number ECTS to obtain a degree at the host university.
- Learning Agreement – students going for the exchange semester (Erasmus+ or overseas) will choose courses from the offer of a host university in the number of 30 ECTS and fill them to the Table A.
Learning Agreement Erasmus+ and Double degree -> Table B :
find the content of the table according to your type of study abroad in this table. It helps you to fill the table B = courses which will be acknowledged at VŠE after you complete your mobility.
IB students are asked to contact the IB office in the time of preparation of the Learning agreement to confirm the chosen courses before the Learning Agreement is sent for signature to the responsible person at the FIR.
Students who are under the legal stay in the Czech Republic must solve their situation carefully:
- Students going for the exchange semester must have
-> valid/exteded legal stay in the Czech Republic for the period of the return.
-> valid legal stay in the country of the host university – see the rules for EU / Schengen area.
- Students going for the Double degree – should have a legal stay in the country of the host university for the year of the double degree participation and arrange a legal stay in the Czech Republic for the period of state exam and defence/presentation of the master thesis.
Duties DURING and AFTER return from the study abroad period
- Administration to the VŠE International Office – information is available at the website and your coordinator reminds you the duties in due time.
- Recognition/transfer of credits achieved at the partner university – Faculty instructions here. VŠE International Office information here. You can ask for an assistance Mrs. Krejčí.