International Business – Central European Business Realities a two-year (four semesters) full-time Master’s Program that unique features are consisting of:
- Central and Eastern European focus/specialization within International Business education
- High degree of international diversity in terms of nationalities represented by the student body (students are recruited globally)
- Entire curriculum of study in English
- Suitable for students with a diverse portfolio of undergraduate majors
- Flexibility in three tracks:
- 1) double degree studies (one year at the VSE, one year at any partner DD institution),
- 2) one exchange semester abroad,
- 3) whole program exclusively at the VSE.
The program was established to address the specificities and characteristics of the Central European business environment within the framework of the increasing trends of globalization. It provides students with a comprehensive business education in the main fields of economics, management, finance, marketing and negotiations. Students are offered the possibility to fulfil part of their study obligations at the University of Lyon Business & Management School (France), or at the University of Applied Science in Mainz (Germany), or at the Management Center Innsbruck (Austria), or at the International University Geneva (Switzerland), or at the SGH Warsaw (Poland), or at the Vaasa University (Finland), or at the Linnæus University (Sweden), or at the Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland) and to obtain graduate degrees (a double degree) from both the Czech and the host universities. Another experience abroad is open through one semester study at any of 250+ partner institutions of the VSE.
In the 2018/2019 academic year the students represent the countries: Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Georgia, Germany, Honduras, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
The student body in the previous years was represented also by following nationalities: Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Korea, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Palestine, Peru, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.