How to apply
Admission process for the academic year 2020/2021 will be open in Fall 2019.
The information and instructions on this page will be updated before the admission is open.
Information about the application procedure for the academic year 2019/2020:
- Fill the e-Application form to study IB program at the University of Economics, Prague
-> choose “Faculty of International Relations”
-> Type of admission procedure: C-ME International Economics Relations – C-ME-IB International Business – Central European Business Realities – full time form
and follow other steps, the system leads you.
- Fill the paper applicationform in MsWord or capital letters, sign it and send with all required attachments to the address bellow.
Your e-Application must be completed in the Information System InSIS (including the administration fee payment) and the paper version with the required attachments must be delivered by April 30, 2019.
Enclosures to the Application form
1) CV in English – Europass CV is recommended as an option
2) One Reference/recommendation letter:
Academic/professional reference consisting of the name of the referee, his/her current position, precision of the period in which he/she knew the applicant, confirmation of study motivation and working experience (if any); other qualification and abilities relevant to the application for the International Business Program, other commentary.
3) Copy of the passport or the identity card (EU citizens). It is important to check the validity of the passport/ID! The most important moment for the students applying for visa.
4) English Certificate (proof of English knowledge) – if applicant doesn´t have any certificate and plan to register for an exam – the result of the exam must be issued/available by April 30, 2019!
5) Confirmation of the previous university education:
- Official copy of a diploma
- Official copy of a transcript
- Official copy of a recognition of the previous university degree (if the resolution was issued). If the study was already completed a resolution of a recognition of previous degree must be delivered by the application deadline.
- Confirmation of study and a temporary transcript of records – in case the bachelor´s degree will be achieved in the academic year 2017/2018.
6) Digital photo – passport size of your official photo sent by email to ivana.krejci [at] vse.cz
7) Administration fee payment receipt – administration fee is 50 EUR/1300 CZK = amount in the Czech crowns. The payment must be performed according to the instructions in the e-application section “Paid” and will be sent automatically via email after registering of an e-Application. The administration fee is non-refundable.
The application deadline for the 2019/2020 academic year (starting in September 2019) is on APRIL 30, 2019 = the required documents must be delivered to the IB office by April 30, 2019 15:00/3 p.m. CEST. Only that an applicant can receive instructions and take a part in the long distance exam that follows immediately in May 2018 (1. – 3.5.2019). For further clarification, please contact Mrs. Ivana Krejci; ivana.krejci[at]vse.cz.