COVID19 – special website with overview: continuously updated
The situation in the Czech Republic is changing very fast and we are doing our utmost to gather all the relevant information for you.
PRAGUE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS:
Regularly updated information is available at the special website about the COVID-19 restrictions in the Czech Republic and VSE – general information about the situation for all students!
Valid measures of the Prague University of Economics and Business.
Before you travel to the Czech Republic
Steps after arrival to the Czech Republic
- If you are arriving from a low-risk country (updated list can be found here), you do not need to get tested for COVID-19 or self-quarantine. Please, keep in mind that this does not apply to you if you have visited one of the high-risk countries in the last 14 days!
- If you are arriving from a high-risk country and low-risk country marked with an asterisk, (updated list can be found here), you have to:
- Arrange a PCR COVID-19 test and report the result within the requested time after your arrival to Prague‘s Public Health Office ( covid-hc [at] hygpraha.cz). You are expected to inform Prague‘s Public Health Office about your arrival upon your entry to the Czech Republic at the e-mail above (providing your first name, last name, date of birth, date of arrival to the Czech Republic, country from which you arrived, your address in Prague, and your contact information.).
- the result of your test should be sent to the program coordinator and the dormitory if you stay there (dormitorycoordinator [at] vse.cz)
- Self-Quarantine (limited free movement)
COVID-19 testing points – recommendation
- If you are travelling to Prague by plane, the quickest and easiest way to get tested is right after your arrival to the Prague airport.
If you are not arriving to Prague by plane, you can get tested at various sites around Prague, such as GHC Genetics on Wenceslas Square which is intended for foreigners and tourists. Full list of all testing places (in Czech) can be found here.
Once you receive your test results, forward them to the Public Health Office as soon as possible ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your first name, last name, date of birth, date of arrival to Czech Republic, country from which you arrived, your address in Prague, and contact information.
RECOMMENDATION TO ALL FOREIGNERS – COVID-19:
Check carefully information at the website of the Ministry of Interior which is continuously updated according to measures in time of the State of emergency.
Ministry of Interior:
special section for COVID-19 – actual information, regime for traveling, exceptions.
Ministry of Health:
information about the situation in the Czech Republic, instruction, recommendation useful contacts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
visa issue, services of the Czech embassies in the individual countries.
Holders of an long term residence permit/long term visa can enter the Czech Republic upon submission of a proof of a negative test COVID-19 – see details at the webpage and form/result of the Covid test; Medical certificate on suffering COVID-19 disease in the past when travelling to the Czech Republic (CZ / EN)
Government Covid – web portal informs about valid measures, life situations, recommendations.
Information to the education, teaching of the courses are addressed to the exchange students mainly.
The students of the International Business master program are requested to follow the information from the program coordinator and teachers of the courses you are registered for!
The education in the Winter semester 2020 is planned in the contact (face-to-face) form by now. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Academic Psychological Counselling will be provided online. If a student need a help visit the web of the Academic and Psychological Counselling.