The International Business Program is designed for students from all over the world who have completed their bachelor’s study or who are going to finish it by the end of August 2013. Previous economic and/or business education is an advantage.
How to prove the bachelor’s degree:
- Graduates of Czech and Slovak universities provide a legalized (notarized) copy of their university diploma,
- Graduates of other universities provide a legalized (notarized) copy of their university diploma and an academic transcript and apply for the recognition of their previous university degree (for details, please see part Recognition/nostrification of the previous University degree).
The bachelor’s degree should be completed, at the latest, by the date of the admission exam. Students accepted into the program, but who have not finished their bachelor’s study by the date of the admission exam, must do so by August 2013; these students must provide all documents by the first day of winter semester, at the latest.
The following certificates are accepted:
- TOEFL ( minimum points of the test in these versions: PBT: 567 , CBT: 227 , IBT: 87 )
- IELTS result 5,5 – 6,5
- Cambridge ESOL FCE
- or the equivalent of another internationally accepted English certificate corresponding to the “B2″ level ot the CEFR .
The test in English is not required from the native English speakers and if the student’s previous education was in English (this fact must be confirmed).
Exam – long distance exam (via email)
- within three days after the application deadline – applicants will be advised of the exact date of the long distance exam in due time
- an essay in English on a given economic topic - 2200 words (it comprises generally the level of the bachelor study at the University of Economics, Prague – not achievement of the number of words could cause a loss of points in the final evaluation of the applicant)
- motivation letter of one page of the text (max. 450 words)
EUR 50 – (see the bank details) to be paid by the date of the application deadline. For the tuition fee please see fee in the part dedicated to the program description.
Application form and required attachements see in the section “How to apply“